Things to consider before reserving your laser appointment:
- If you’re currently taking antibiotics, please wait at least 4 days after your last dose to make your appointment.
- If you’ve ever taken ACCUTANE Rx or similar advanced acne/skin medication, please wait to book until at least 6 months after your last dose.
- Please avoid sun exposure, tanning beds and sunless tanning for at least 4 weeks prior to your visit.
- Please avoid harsh chemicals, such as glycolic acid, benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid for at least 10 days prior to your treatment.
- Please completely shave all areas to be treated (not including face) the morning of or the night before coming in.
- If you are/may be PREGNANT, please provide a written release from your doctor stating he/she clears you to receive laser treatments throughout your pregnancy. Although our light-pulse lasers do not omit any radiation, each mom-to-be has a different prenatal plan.
Your technician will always do a thorough consultation before your treatment begins and will ultimately determine if you’re a good candidate to be safely and effectively treated at Ivy Laser Salon.
See what others are saying about us: